We are happy to announce Best Poster Award competition for Young Scientists.
The prize for presenting authors of the 2 best posters is registration (so called “early bird registration”) fee for European Congress on Biotechnology will be held in Maastricht in June 2020 (value of one prize is approximately 445 euro).
We also want to officialy announce that MDPI journal – Microorganisms is official Partner of Best Poster Competition during
Eurobiotech 2019. MDPI journal – Microorganisms will Sponsor additional prize of of 300 CHF for 1st place winner !
Entry is open to persons who meet the following criteria:
1. Have submitted an abstract through: https://eurobiotech.exposupport.pl/en-us/shop
2. have registered for the Eurobiotech 2019 Congress
3. are “Young Scientists” (not older than 35 during the Congress, for PHD - within 2 years of PHD qualification)
4. marked option "Best Poster Award" during abstract submiting
When choosing the winner will be taken into consideration:
|1. novelty and innovation of presented research|
2. potential impact of the results on the development of the research field and scientific discipline
|3. possible economic and societal impact|
|4. substantive corrected style of data presentation|
|5. style and manner of data presentation|
|6. aesthetic/beauty of poster presented|
The winners will be announced and they will collect diplomas during Closing Ceremony of the Congress.
More information can be found below in the ,,Terms and Conditions - Best Poster Award Eurobiotech”.